The following link will provide us ocean of information on Open Access Journals, Articles and Books
- Directory of Open Access Journal (http://doaj.org)
- Open Directory of Open Access Repository (http://opendoar.org)
- Directory of Open Access Books (http://doabooks.org)
- Asia Journal (http://asiajol.info)
- Nepal Journal Online (http://nepjol.org)
- Digital Himalaya (http://digitalhimalaya.com)
- EIFL Open Access (http://eifl.net/openaccess)
- Free Full PDF (http://freefullpdf.com)
- Open Access Books (http://openaccesstextbooks.org/)
- Open science Directory (http://www.opensciencedirectory.net/)
- Research for Life (http://www.research4life.org/)
The 33rd SEDP program will start from 10th November 2014.
The Senior Executive Development Programme(SEDP), has been started for the 32nd time at NASC for the senior executives of helth sector of Government of Nepal. The Senior Executive Development Programme, thirty-second in its series, is the principal programme of Nepal Administrative Staff College (NASC) for developing the leadership competencies of senior executives of the Government of Nepal. NASC has designed the new Programme to develop the leadership skills that senior executives need to guide and manage Nepal’s public institutions which are facing new and complex challenges. It is delivered through five modules covering: leadership (an overarching theme), integrity, policy management, strategic management and governance. The modules stress the development and practical application of skills and stimulate active learning through case studies, simulations and group projects.
Executive Director Mr. Punya Prasad Neupane opened the programme with his opening remarks, saying that NASC is here to facilitate the learning process and asked the participants to be participative in larning new ideas. Similarly program coordinator and Senior Director Mr. Kedar Bahadur Rayamajhi welcomed everyone.